We are looking for a strong backend developer to become a part of the outstanding project! If you want to work on a product that plays a great impact on society in Denmark and have 4+ years in .NET development, send your CV right now!
- Structured and analytical thinking
- .NET Core
- Web API (REST)
- MS SQL and NoSQL databases
- Entity Framework
- Azure experience (Azure Functions, Azure SQL, Azure Blob Storage, Azure Search, etc)
- Basic web security understanding
Will be a plus:
A bit more about the project:
- The product serves the major Danish sport organization and makes a great impact on promoting the sports in Denmark
- You will join a team of 5 great developers who are working together
- The supervision of the top-notch architect with challenging tasks and great mentorship
- The client supports us with the continuous technology improvements, you will be responsible for Azure transformation
What we offer:
- A really promising long-lasting project (you will be proud of yourself)
- Sane and polite, but effective management
- The best corporate culture (according to our teammates’ opinions)
- Competitive salary and other stuff (all the details here)
- Becoming not just another developer, but a part of UKAD with unique value and long-term relationships.
Some facts about UKAD to help you make a decision:
- UKAD combines benefits of family-sized companies, like no bureaucracy, easy access to the executives, with sustainable growth and vast opportunities
- Our company is strong enough to be not just a vendor but a tech partner. We can afford to choose customers that respect developers
- UKAD is one of the leading employers in Kharkiv, according to DOU
- We never hire people for projects, but to build the team, so if the project ends, you remain a part of UKAD.
Aren’t we the company you’re looking for?