● Deep understanding of Sales pipeline;
● Work experience with any CRM and other Sales/Marketing process automation tools;
● Discovering new leads via mass communication such as email and social media, mainly focusing on LinkedIn, to identify appropriate buyers within the target market;
● Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects;
● English level — Upper-Intermediate or higher.
● Convenient office location in the center of Zaporizhzhia and great office conditions;
● Flexible working hours;
● Adequate management;
● A decent salary level with regular review;
● Team-building activities;
● Paid vacation and sick leave.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Lead Generation Specialist to join our fast-paced, innovative team. The best candidate will have analytical and problem-solving skills to be responsible for prospecting, generating, and qualifying new sales & marketing leads. This individual should be able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources, including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery, individual research, and own creativity. Our focus is set to create superior work environment and provide exceptional service to clients!
Join us in our mission.