● Understanding of OOP, SOLID principles;
● Knowledge of at least one of frameworks (Express, Nest, etc.);
● Experience with SQL & NoSQL databases;
● Proficient understanding of VCS (Git).
● Good English communication skills;
● Knowledge of Jira and other collaboration tools;
● Experience with unit testing (TDD/BDD);
● Experience with Amazon AWS and serverless (Lambda);
● Knowledge of Linux, server configuration and CI/CD tools.
● Great office location in the center of Zaporizhzhia and great office conditions;
● Flexible working hours;
● Adequate management;
● A decent salary level with regular review;
● Team-building activities;
● Paid vacation and sick leave.
We are looking for a dedicated and efficient Backend (Node.js) Engineer to join our growing team and actively participate in setting up, designing and development of clients’ web applications. The best candidate will have analytical and problem-solving skills to create dynamic, optimized, adaptable applications.
This is a great opportunity not only to implement server-side web application logic in Node.js, data services API, but also to test your code, maintain documentation, revise requirements, and work in collaboration with other departments of our team.