● Good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 (LESS/SASS);
● Knowledge of at least one of SPA libs/frameworks (React, Vue, Angular);
● Proficient understanding of VCS (Git);
● Experience with responsive & mobile design.
● Good English communication skills;
● Knowledge of Jira and other collaboration tools;
● Experience with server-side rendering, PWA, build tools (webpack);
● Experience with TDD and test tools (jest, mocha);
● Experience working in Agile environment;
● Teamwork skills.
● Work in a welcoming, warm, and engaging team of professionals;
● Great office location in the center of Zaporizhzhia and conveniente office conditions;
● Long-term employment;
● High-trust environment: no time-trackers and flexible working hours;
● Easy touch with Technical leaders, without bureaucracy;
● Adequate management;
● Subscription to popular educational resources and professional literature’s supply;
● Opportunity to participate in new diverse projects with a variety of technology stack;
● A decent salary level with regular review;
● Paid vacation and sick leave;
● Free English classes distributed along the level of proficiency;
● Regular team-building activities, including the off-premise events.
We are looking for a dedicated and efficient Frontend software engineer with more than 2 years of commercial experience in software development. The best candidate will have analytical and problem-solving skills to create dynamic, optimized, adaptable applications.
As a part of our crew, you will be responsible for setting up, designing and development of clients’ web applications, with a focus on the building of a user-friendly and responsive user interface.
This is a great opportunity to work with our friendly team, in collaboration with the Backend team, QAs, and UX/UI designers, on many fascinating projects and be involved in architecture design and development as well.
An easy way to join the company without test task — we appreciate your time!