We are a boutique software company, which helps product companies from the USA and Europe with non-trivial product development.
The company was established in 2018, and from that time we are upholders of fully remote work.
Our main values — work from anywhere, work-life balance (without overtimes), non-bureaucracy procedures and processes, trust and open communication, diversity (U-Genius team is distributed, and multicultural).
Our main stack was Ruby\RoR+Node, but now we are expanding our expertise in React+Node stack, so we’re actively growing and looking for Ruby developers (Middle or Senior)
- At least 2 years experience with the Ruby technology stack (Ruby, Rails 5, ActiveRecord, Sidekiq, HAML, Slim, RSpec);
- Back-end focus but full-stack experience (React, Redux, Jest, JS);
- Strong knowledge of SQL (we are using PostgreSQL), ElasticSearch, Docker;
- Git (branches, pull requests, etc);
- Willingness to become a team player;
- Good writing/reading English skills (for communication with client-side)
It will be a plus:
- Experience with GraphQL and Trailblazer will be a plus;
- Confident Linux user, write well-readable, easy-extending, great-test code that follows main OOP practices (DRY, SOLID);
What we offer:
- Fully remote work;
- Friendly team;
- Work as a private entrepreneur (tax coverage);
- Paid vacation (20 days), days off(5 days), and sick leaves;
- Compensation of co-working hours (if needed);
- Legal and information support with relocating in Poland (with our partners)