• 2+ years of experience in a software development team in a similar position
• Experience in automating administrative tasks
• Experience in administering OS
• Understanding the principles of building fault-tolerant systems
• Experience in administering Azure Cloud Platform
• Azure VM skills: load balancers, auto-scaling
• Experience with storage systems: Azure File Storage, Blob Storage, etc.
• Azure RM management experience: resource groups, SG
• Theoretical knowledge/experience in network administration
• Understanding of OSI or TCP/IP models
• Understanding of networking (static routing, subnets, gateways)
• Basic skills with network utilities (traceroute, ping, nmap, nslookup)
• Experience working with/administering Azure DevOps/TFS CI/CD
• Experience and understanding of building continuous delivery/continuous deployment
• Experience with version control systems (e.g. git, tfvc)
• Knowledge and experience with relational database administration
• Good spoken English
• Basic knowledge of programming languages
• Knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. bash or Powershell)
• Understanding of the “core” protocols (HTTP(S), DNS, TCP, ICMP)
• Knowledge of development methodologies, particularly with Agile/Scrum
• Knowledge/experience with NoSQL
• Understanding of how to use different databases in different conditions
• Experience in implementing infrastructure as code (Azure RM templates)
• Main cloud providers’ certification (AWS, Azure, GCP).
• Modern loft office near the metro station Vasilkovskaya (1 min)
• Flexible working hours in the office
• Сovering Microsoft certifications costs
• Partial coverage of costs IT conferences
• Corporate English
• International business trips
• Writing and maintaining infrastructure and CI/CD processes
• Evolving existing Azure App Services to Container-based infrastructure
• Troubleshooting issues with DevOps Systems, Software, and Infrastructure
• Maintaining governance and best practices of Azure resources
• Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing production systems to ensure high availability, performance and security
• System troubleshooting and problem solving across platforms and application domains
• Build, release and manage production systems
• Enforce security best practices that are compliant with various data classifications
• Drive improvements to processes and design enhancements to automation to continuously improve the production environment
UDS designs and implements automated software solutions for the improved experience of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
The company started as Microsoft Dynamics CRM development company back in 2007. In 2014, we changed our business focus from CIS projects to Europe and the USA. Right now, we are Microsoft Silver Partner.
Provide outstanding tools and solutions to solve users’ challenges accompanied by reasonably good personalized service.
Principle of cooperation:
Provide optimal and prompt options to resolve clients’ requests. Build long-term cooperation with the clients due to the high quality of the provided services.