• 3+ yrs experience in the similar position
• Highly experienced in C# and WPF
• Good knowledge of algorithms and OOP
• Good knowledge of C++
• 3D math skills, will be a plus
• Knowledge of game engines is a plus
• Previous experience working on game consoles will be a plus
• Good spoken/written English
• Problem-solving and open minded
• Flexibility and ability to adapt to change
• Autonomous and proactive attitude, results-oriented
• Sense of initiative, attention to details
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken
• Analytical and synthesis skills
• Capacity to produce efficient tools design
• Passion for making and playing games
• International AAA game projects
• Access to cutting-edge hardware
• Experience using hottest internally developed game engines
• Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues
• Opportunity to travel abroad
• Medical / Life insurance
• English / French courses
• Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation
As a C++ programmer, you will be a part of the development team working on one of Ubisoft projects in close collaboration with other studios. You will be responsible for delivery of assigned tasks, their support and handling all related internal and external communication. As a member of the multi-profile agile team you will closely cooperate with designers, management and QA, as well as participate in planning, features discussion and project related decision-making.
• Compile and understand IT development needs and assess their feasibility
• Analyze existing functions in the engine and see how they could be enhanced
• Suggest improvements by designing and implementing new systems
• Collaborate with Programmers to enhance the production pipeline
• Determine and correct tool bugs
• Document the work so that others could understand how to use the new systems and functions
• Carry out all other related tasks.
Ubisoft is one of the leaders in entertainment, with a rich portfolio of well-known brands worldwide. In Ukraine Ubisoft has two studios, Ubisoft Kyiv and Ubisoft Odesa, which focus on strengthening Ubisoft’s presence on all platforms, with the main expertize in PC. Ubisoft Kyiv was established in 2008 and is one of the biggest GameDev studios in Ukraine that collaborated on blockbusters like Assassin’s Creed®, Far Cry®, Steep®, Watch Dogs®, Trials®, Rainbow Six®, Ghost Recon ® and more. Ubisoft Odesa was opened in March 2018 and takes part in the development of Ubisoft’s world-known franchises.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experience. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.