• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or finance\accounting
• English — fluent, French — will be a big plus
• SQL knowledge, Oracle experience would be a plus (not necessary)
Desirable personal skills:
• Availability for a full time program
• Eagerness to learn
• Creative / innovative
• Good communication skills
• Quality and results oriented
• Easily adaptable to changes
• Responsible and accountable for his/her actions
• Good team player, able to accept constructive criticism and give feedback
— Bonus system based on performance
— International projects
— Training and Knowledge Sharing programs
— Access to cutting-edge hardware
— Opportunity to travel abroad
— Medical / Life Insurance
— Access to the internal library, to goodies and games.
— English / French courses
— Long-term employment with 20 working days paid vacation
And, most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment!
Join Ubisoft Kiev Studio and become “Serious about fun” together with us! If you are interested — please send your CV.
Under the responsibility of the Development Team Leader your role as ERP developer is to:
• Acquire PeopleSoft knowledge (both technical and business)
• Ensure a good understanding of functional specifications
• Develop PeopleSoft processes and reports
• Create or extend PeopleSoft features
• Test developed solutions
• Ensure that formal documentation is produced for all developments
The IT Department of Ubisoft is looking for Junior\Middle Application Support Specialist (2nd Line Support) to join our ERP Development team.
We are on the lookout for the clever and curious specialist, with a computer-science background, experience with SQL and/or PL/SQL, willing to learn new technologies and develop new skills.
What’s in IT for you? The opportunity to be trained by our experts on one of the biggest ERP systems: PeopleSoft, be part of a multinational team, interested and complicated tasks and even more!