• 5+ years in a designer role in the video games industry with at least 2 shipped projects;
• An understanding of game flow and scripting, knowledge of prototyping software;
• Ability to mentor and transfer knowledge to other designers;
• Ability to work independently and produce excellent results despite technical limitations and time constraints;
• Experience in working in a team in a fast-paced, iterative and agile professional environment;
• High proficiency in English.
• Problem-solving and open-minded;
• Flexibility and ability to adapt to change;
• Strong leadership skills, autonomous and proactive attitude, result-oriented;
• Sense of initiative, attention to detail;
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken;
• Updating job knowledge proactively;
• Capacity to produce efficient software design.
• International AAA game projects
• Access to cutting-edge hardware
• Experience using hottest internally developed game engines
• Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues
• Opportunity to travel abroad
• Medical / Life insurance
• English / French courses
• Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation
You are a black belt in design processes from ideation to delivery.
You are master with high fidelity prototyping & demonstration skills in leading software Axure, Figma, etc.
You are self-driven designer taking responsibility of producing large, complex systems to our players with maximum player value while collaborating with multidisciplinary stakeholders.
You are a 10xer; overseeing UX/UI flow of multiple systems in detail from ideation, conception, communication, implementation to support creating maximum player value possible.
You are a critical thinker who can create game systems that can answer a targeted audience’s needs while maintaining the balance, quality & design principals of the game.
You are a keen eye in detail maintaining documentation, guidelines and demonstration assets.
As a Senior Game Designer, you will be responsible for the entire feature life cycle, from concept/prototype all the way through to release and frequent post-launch updates. You will be also responsible for the development of game systems, controls and interfaces in order to bring the vision of the Producer into a playable experience.
Are you serious about fun? Do you consistently seek out learning opportunities and aim to beat your high score? Are you open to new ideas, perspectives and cultures and believe that it takes a world to build a world? At Ubisoft, you’ll work alongside passionate and talented teams who are imagining the future of entertainment. Our team in Kyiv, together with teams from multiple foreign Ubisoft studios, contributes to delivering PC and next-gen experiences for some of the most famous AAA Ubisoft titles.
Ubisoft Kyiv has an opportunity for you!
Join Ubisoft Kyiv Studio and become “Serious about fun” together with us!