• Advanced C++ programming knowledge
• Used to write optimized code (CPU, memory)
• Ability to write code in a multi-threaded/multi-CPU environment
• Knowledge of code optimization techniques
• Ability to analyze complex code and find non-trivial solutions
• Attention to details and desire to get things done
• English — intermediate or higher
• Possibility to have business trips to Kyiv to ensure smooth transition
• Development on multi-platform environment
• Game development frameworks and middleware
• Problem-solving and open-minded
• Flexibility and ability to adapt to change
• Sense of initiative, attention to details
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken
• Updating job knowledge proactively
• Analytical and synthesis skills
• Being comfortable with debugging unfamiliar code
• Passion for making and playing games
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experience. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
As a C++ programmer, you will be a part of the development group working on one of Ubisoft projects in close collaboration with other studios. You will be responsible for delivery of assigned tasks, their support and handling all related internal and external communication. As a member of the multi-profile agile group you will closely cooperate with designers, management and QA, as well as participate in planning, features discussion and project related decision-making.
• Features development and support
• Ensure stability and performance of the game on PC and different platforms
• Analyze existing code and propose efficient solutions
• Write solid code with focus on performances and memory usage
• Maintain a high software quality, find and fix bugs
• Cooperate with designers, programmers and testers to bring suggestions from an idea to a released feature
• Write documentation to transfer the knowledge to group members
• Initiate communication when problem found
• Suggest improvements to the developed products
• Provide support to the groups who re-use the developed technologies
Ubisoft’s 20,000 professionals, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity company that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.