• Basic knowledge of game testing / Bug reporting procedure / Bug life cycle (certification is a plus, but not mandatory)
• Gaming experience, being familiar with gaming terminology (as a plus)
• Basic knowledge of PC and console gaming and hardware
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• At least intermediate English both written and spoken
• Patience and attentiveness to details
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work as a part of a team
• Creativity, initiative and curiosity
Conditions and benefits:
• International, AAA game projects
• Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues
• Medical and life insurance
• English classes or French classes
• Opportunity to travel and meet your colleagues from all over the world
One of your main responsibilities will be to make sure that millions of end-users will enjoy high quality and bug-free products. You will perform a detective work for the development team by using scientific and logic methods.
You will assure the fact that the product you are responsible of raises itself to the high internal and external standards of the company, by checking that a sum of well-defined criteria is fulfilled.
Computers, video game consoles, and controllers will be your main tools for this purpose.
What’s in it for you:
— A unique chance to work in New IP and Brand development projects
Ubisoft, one of the top companies specialized in game development worldwide offers you a great opportunity to join Kiev office of a stable, fast-developing company. We invite motivated, dynamic people who will be a great asset for our team. You will benefit from a learning environment allowing you to get hands-on experience with the opportunity to constantly collaborate with other Ubisoft studios all over the world.