• Strong motivation to work and develop in the video game industry
• At least intermediate English (both written and spoken)
• Good knowledge and understanding of testing theory
• Strong interest in, and genuine passion for video games
• Solid knowledge of PC and console hardware
• You should have a keen eye for detail, creativity and excellent communication skills
• Covered vacation of 20 working days and paid sick leaves to buff your HP
• Working hours from 9.00 until 18.00, Monday to Friday, with one-hour lunch break to restore stamina, enjoy games or snooze on a bean bag
• Career and development level-ups and a big tree of new opportunities to upgrade
• You will receive mentoring as every newcomer who joined the Brotherhood of Assassins did
• If you receive damage, we have Medical and life insurance to heal your wounds
• Feel bad at work? Come visit the Healer office to restore your health
• English or French courses to increase your charisma
• Free access to all Ubisoft games on PC platform to keep your weapons sharp and train with your buddies
• Internal video game tournaments to fuel your competition spirit, for bonus XP or just for fun
• You can earn additional XP through different Learning opportunities, knowledge-sharing sessions, workshops and internal online platforms to increase expertise in various domains
• Team gatherings with fun and jokes to share updates and good spirit
• Welcoming workplace and colleagues that are the best co-op partners
Playing games for a living is the dream, but is it a realistic dream? Join Ubisoft and make it happen.
If you are the one who reached all the viewpoints with your eagle in Assassin’s Creed, successfully defended hostages in Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six, or hacked the evil organization in Watch Dogs and you just like games as we do — this job might be for you!
Perhaps you know that these games have millions of possible combinations for a player’s actions, where one can interact with objects, characters, and the environment in nearly infinite scenarios. In order to make sure everything is functioning according to design specifications, all these combinations and more need to be tried. Further on, you need to interact with the game world in a way that the developers didn’t expect or even anticipate a player would!
Your genuine passion for video games will help you to play out all the different storylines and get all achievements in the game.
Your main quest:
• Test games across various platforms
• Search for issues & create bug reports
• Use smoke, exploratory, regression testing to ensure stability of the build
• Execute test plans
• Work in a friendly atmosphere, sharing ideas and helping others when needed
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.