• Knowledge of a 3d package — 3DSMAX, Character Studio and MotionBuilder;
• Enthusiasm and desire to work in the game development industry;
• Have a good understanding of animation principles — timing, weight and staging;
• Good knowledge and experience in keyframing executing convincing, realistic, well-timed animations;
• Good rigging skills, understands all aspects of character rigging and skinning;
• Good understanding of motion capture technique and mo-cap data processing knowledge;
• Good understanding of acting;
• Very good artistic skills.
• International AAA game projects
• Access to cutting-edge hardware
• Experience using hottest internally developed game engines
• Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues
• Opportunity to travel abroad
• Medical / Life insurance
• English / French courses
• Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation
As 3D Animator, you will be entitled to address the main needs of the consumer to make sure that the elements developed by him/her will contribute to the satisfaction and entertainment of the consumer.
• Deliver work in accordance with the artistic direction of the project;
• Work alongside the other departments and disciplines to understand both the Design and the Engine limitations and deliver the best functional animations possible;
• Animate characters, cameras or objects used for real time or pre-calculated sequences;
• Integrate animations to the game while ensuring technical constraints are met;
• Deliver animatic and quick draft animation to proof idea;
• Produce final, high-quality animation from scratch, pre-designed draft or motion capture footage;
• Participate in the creation and realization of in-game animations as well as of cinematic sequences;
• Follow the quality standards, the aspects of the game wanted as well as the respect of the deadlines;
• Share his/her experience and help the less experienced members of the team.
Ubisoft, an industry leading developer of video games offers a unique environment where creativity, teamwork and cutting-edge technology bring to life critically acclaimed video games and iconic AAA franchises. You will benefit from an open learning environment, and contribute to an international team driving innovation.
Are you serious about fun? Do you consistently seek out learning opportunities and aim to beat your high score? Are you open to new ideas, perspectives and cultures and believe that it takes a world to build a world? At Ubisoft, you’ll work alongside passionate and talented teams who are imagining the future of entertainment. Our team in Kiev, together with teams from multiple foreign Ubisoft studios, contributes to delivering PC and next-gen experiences for some of the most famous AAA Ubisoft titles.
In case you feel confident that you match the vacancy below, please apply using the following link: smrtr.io/HWWF