Ubisoft is looking for a client-oriented and strategically minded Financial Analyst to join the finance team. The Financial Analyst’s responsibilities include assisting with financial planning and budgeting processes, analyzing financial statements and reports, preparing forecast and performing research and analysis.
As a Financial Analyst, you will also be responsible for providing project teams with financial guidance and assisting with monthly close processes.
Financial Analyst should be able to perform a variety of financial activities including planning, analysis, budgeting, and reporting. Also, to have strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills and be able to present financial information and models in a concise and easily comprehensible manner.
- Review and analyze financial statements and reports.
- Tracking the KPIs and preparing financial reports.
- Assisting with budgeting and monthly close processes as well as plan vs actuals analysis.
- Understanding key business drivers.
- Assisting project teams with financial guidance.
- Developing financial projections and building financial models.
- Performing research and analysis as required.
- Ensuring compliance with financial guidelines, company policies, and relevant legal regulations.
- Participate in budget reviews with management
- Keep track of all IFRS adjustments performed
- Propose cost optimization and efficiency improvement measures
- Collaborate with company’s auditors during their annual mission
- Propose new KPI’s to monitor regularly the activity
- Regular information any internal client (ex. HQ, local management, HR teams) on HC evolution, investments, IT costs, HR budgets
- 3+ years of working experience as analyst, controller or other relevant financial roles;
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Management or similar field;
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Client oriented and able to perform in a high-pressure environment.
- Extensive knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of data reconciliation in different systems, knowledge of databases;
- Able to communicate effectively with different parties — Finance, Production or Management;
- Looking for challenges, always ask questions, be close to project team and developers;
- Analytical skills, rigor and attention to details;
- Proactivity, autonomy and integrity;
- Experience in video games production or in Software/IT industry with R&D experience is considered a plus.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experience. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.