• Knowledge of the product development process and experience of QA methodologies within Agile — SCRUM framework;
• Understanding of microservice architecture and experience with web-testing, E2E testing, API testing, integration, functional,usability testing;
• Experince with writing QA documentation (test plans, test cases, test reports etc.), testing and bug reporting tools (TestRail, JIRA, Confluence);
• Experience with APIs testing tools (SoapUI, Postman), writing SQL queries (MySQL);
• Experience with anyalyzing logs (search, sort, filter, identify);
• Experience with WCAG accessibility testing.
• Experience with E-Commerce applications;
• Knowledge of Automation testing.
Desirable personal skills:
• Good communication and presentation skills (verbal and written);
• Ability to work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience
• Persuasive and able to stand by own ideas
• Able to prioritize tickets based on the business needs
• Analysis and synthesis abilities
• Attention to details, persistence, “test to break” attitude
• Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Good organizational skills and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously; able to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Autonomy, ability to work with minimal guidance
• Open to changes and self-improvement
• Creativity, initiative, curiosity.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experience. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
• Evaluate and test new or modified products and applications, to verify that they function according to user requirements and to established guidelines.
• Review requirements and develop test cases based on those requirements; Create, update and execute test plans and test cases.
• Work proactively in coordination with the development team for the troubleshooting and resolving of issues in a timely manner.
• Present ideas on system improvements based on hands on experience.
• Thoroughly report test results and manage follow up including fix verification, updating bug tracking database etc.
• Contribute to the design, documentation, implementation and maintenance of test environments and test systems and processes.
• Contribute to the project hand-over to the support and operations teams.
The IT Department of UBISOFT is looking for a QA Engineer who will be involved in testing of Ubisoft Ecommerce Ecosystem, which provides for users all over the world an ability to buy Ubisoft games, subscriptions, in-game content and other related products.
The test typologies you will cover include but are not limited to: integration testing, functional testing, end-to-end testing, API, regression and automation testing.
You will be working in a fast paced international environment and gain invaluable knowledge and expertise along the way!