• Upper-Intermediate English, written and spoken
• Good knowledge of testing principles
• Basic understanding of project life cycle and its phases
• Extended PC hardware and software knowledge (vendors, hardware market, technologies)
• Good knowledge of PC specific features, video and graphic options
• Being a team player
• Ability to work autonomously when required
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Desire and motivation to work with hardware
• International AAA game projects
• Access to top-end hardware
• Possibility to work closely with hardware vendors such as AMD, Nvidia and Intel
• Experience using internally developed game engines
• Learning opportunities, knowledge-sharing sessions and online platforms that provide an opportunity to increase own expertise in various domains
• Free access to all Ubisoft games on PC platform
• Executes installation flow tests on PC platform
• Measures performance using different tools
• Provides support for production team regarding PC features and their implementation
• Investigates and reports issues
• Creates various reports (status, risk, check, validation)
• Seeks new ways to improve skills, tools and procedures used in testing
PC Requirements unit is focused on testing PC specific features, installation flow and measuring performance of all Ubisoft titles.
This role also involves work with hardware components, PC assembly and various tools as well as a lot of communication with the technical representatives and other stakeholders in different parts of the world.
Working in PCR will give you the possibility to learn, gain experience on multiple projects and allow to contribute in creation of minimum and recommended requirements for Ubisoft games.