Having acquired some initial experience in a similar position within the Mobile gaming industry, you
wish to join a team that defines itself as “serious about fun”.
If the following description matches your profile, you’re in!
• You are fully proficient in 3DS or Blender: take your pick and impress us!
• You are also fully familiar with Photoshop and Illustrator;
• Without necessarily being a born developer, you are familiar with the Unity engine and capable of integrating your assets on your own;
• Whether it be Flippy Race, 2048 or Knife Hit, your hyper-casual culture is second to none;
• If you’re specialised in Animation, 2D, FX and/or UI, that’s definitely a plus!
• You are obviously able to speak English in a professional environment
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experience. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
As a 3D Artist with Ketchapp, you will join our internal production teams to create tomorrow’s bestsellers!
• For the Production part, you will be in charge of the entire graphic side of our games by creating simple and innovative assets and backgrounds;
• For the Live part, you will propose new graphic elements to be incorporated in our games for special events (such as Christmas, Halloween, etc.);
• Working in collaboration with a developer, you will self-sufficiently implement your project by taking into account design feedback from the Producer and the rest of the Production team.
Considering that Ketchapp teams are actively involved in the studio’s growth, entrepreneurial flair is
welcome; we like to challenge ourselves, and suggestions for improvement are always taken into
Ubisoft teams are driven by their desire to enrich players’ lives through original, memorable entertainment experiences. These teams bring to life whole new worlds — veritable playing fields in which players can freely express their imagination, leading to moments of surprise, fun and adventure, as well as fostering learning and discovery.
For more than 6 years, via its Ubisoft Mobile entity, Ubisoft has also shaped worlds on smartphones and tablets via its portfolio of mobile games.
At Ubisoft Mobile, you will have a chance to develop your skills and work alongside dedicated team members who are pioneers in their field, throughout the world.
You will be part of a warm and stimulating environment in which you can push back the boundaries of both the imagination and technology to create worlds that will inspire our players.
Fully integrated in the Ubisoft environment and with more than 450 games in its catalogue, Ketchapp is the leading publisher of hyper-casual mobile games, and the name behind such hits as 2048, Knife Hit, Stack, Origame, Flipman, among others.