Having acquired some initial experience in a mobile games development position or a similar environment, you wish to join a community that defines itself as “serious about fun”.
If the following description matches your profile, you’re in!
• You are proficient in C# programming on Unity;
• You are a driving force behind proposals, and able to independently find and integrate your assets and tools;
• Versioning tools are second nature to you;
• You are Design and User Experience-oriented;
• Whether it be Flippy Race, 2048 or Knife Hit, your hyper-casual culture is second to none;
• You love to discover new technologies in order to hone your skills: we are looking for someone who likes to
• learn by him or herself and who is curious and self-sufficient;
• You are obviously able to speak English in a professional environment.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experience. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
As a Gameplay Programmer with Ketchapp, you will join our internal production group to create tomorrow’s best-sellers!
You will be responsible for delivering the whole game and we will provide you all the possible resources.
• You will prototype your game from A to Z while adhering to deadlines, and by testing and implementing new features to produce new hits;
• Working in collaboration with an artist, you will self-sufficiently implement your project by taking into account design feedback from the Producer and the rest of the Production group.
• By placing yourself in the players’ shoes, you will understand what motivates them in order to devise gameplay loops that are straightforward and fun, and thus make our games addictive!
Considering that the Ketchapp groups are actively involved in the studio’s growth, entrepreneurial flair is welcome; we like to challenge ourselves, and suggestions for improvement are always taken into consideration.
For more than 6 years, via its Ubisoft Mobile entity, Ubisoft has also shaped worlds on smartphones and tablets via its portfolio of mobile games.
At Ubisoft Mobile, you will have a chance to develop your skills and work alongside dedicated professionals who are pioneers in their field, throughout the world.
You will be part of a warm and stimulating environment in which you can push back the boundaries of both imagination and technology to create worlds that will inspire our players.
Fully integrated in the Ubisoft environment and with more than 450 games in its catalog, Ketchapp is the leading publisher of hyper-casual mobile games, and the name behind such hits as 2048, Knife Hit, Stack, Origame, Flipman, among others.