• BA/BS in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
• 5 years of relevant work experience
• Problem-solving and open-minded;
• Flexibility and ability to adapt to change;
• Autonomous and proactive attitude, results-oriented;
• Sense of initiative, attention to details;
• Working well in a team environment;
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills,
• Good oral and written communication in English;
• Updating job knowledge proactively;
• Analytical and synthesis skills;
• Capacity to produce efficient software design;
• Being comfortable with debugging unfamiliar code;
• Experience with one or more of the following areas: Server Backend Distributed and Parallel Systems, Full Stack Development (front end and backend), Scalable Enterprise Platforms and Applications
• Development experience with various Cloud Solution Providers (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure)
• Ability to learn other coding languages as needed and contribute to the APIs integration on the client side
• Demonstrated ability to share knowledge via formal mentoring, reviewing code, reviewing design documents, providing technical talks, teaching classes, or as a consultant on projects
• Knowledge of infra automation, CI/CD, and cloud-based delivery models.
• International AAA game projects
• Access to cutting-edge hardware
• Experience using hottest internally developed game engines
• Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues
• Opportunity to travel abroad
• Medical / Life insurance
• English / French courses
• Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experience. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
As a Cloud Engineer of the Game Streaming team, you will be contributing to the development and the maintenance of our interactive game streaming platform for our internal and player facing applications. You will participate in the development of different infrastructure services according to the needs of the team, working side by side with Product and UX in a fast and creative atmosphere.
Our team members are self-sufficient and have a problem-solving mindset. We are looking for people who are passionate about gaming and who are always one step ahead in development platforms, new functionality, and APIs.
We expect the candidate to be curious, open-minded, polyvalent, and comfortable exploring new architectures and solutions to deliver a brand-new platform.
• Work closely with teammates to design and build highly scalable, available, and reliable cloud-native applications using Ubisoft-recommended practices and tools
• Contribute to development of our cloud components
• Contribute to the architecture of the solutions delivered by the team
• Manage individual priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
• Contribute to engineering efforts from planning and organization to execution and delivery to solve complex engineering problems.
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Here is an opportunity to join a stimulating, international, ambitious but friendly studio and work in our new Game Streaming team with our partner.