• Experienced in C++
• Good knowledge of algorithms and OOP
• Knowledge of code optimization techniques
• Ability to analyze complex code and find non-trivial solutions
• Attention to details and desire to get things done
• English — intermediate or higher
• Problem-solving and open minded
• Flexibility and ability to adapt to change
• Autonomous and proactive attitude, results-oriented
• Sense of initiative, attention to details
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken
• Analytical and synthesis skills
• Capacity to produce efficient tools design
• Passion for making and playing games
• Experienced in C#
• Experienced in Python
• Development on multi-platform environment
• Game development frameworks and middleware
• Access to cutting-edge hardware
• Experience using hottest internally developed game engines
• Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues
• Opportunity to travel abroad
• Medical / Life insurance
• English / French courses
• Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation
• Tools development and support
• Analyze existing code and propose efficient solutions
• Write solid code with focus on usability among many projects and teams
• Maintain a high software quality, find and fix bugs
• Cooperate with multiple teams to bring suggestions from an idea to a released feature
• Proactively communicate on problems and issues encountered
• Continuously improve the shipped products to stay on the cutting edge of AAA technical stack
• Support the teams to re-use the best practices in development
• Design and implement new systems to push the envelope of Ubisoft pipeline
Senior C++ Tools Developer will work with all the biggest projects of Ubisoft to design and develop cutting edge tools needed to support the AAA projects pipeline. These tools should then bring Ubisoft projects to the next level in terms of Automation and Stability.
On this position you will work with the best technical minds of Ubisoft to build a strong and resilient game development and delivery pipeline. Your will be able to directly influence the R&D direction of Technical department and contribute to the world wide company efficiency.
If you are excited by the idea of communicating with IT professionals from all over the world. Passionate about technology and video games.
Ubisoft Kyiv has an opportunity for you!
Join Ubisoft Kyiv Studio and become “Serious about fun” together with us!