• Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
• Keen attention to detail and accuracy
• Passion for video games and commitment to quality and sustainable software
• Strong knowledge in the areas of PC gaming and hardware
• Intermediate English or higher
• Experience with JIRA or other bug-tracking systems;
• Knowledge of modern gaming platforms.
• Problem-solving and open-minded;
• Flexibility and ability to adapt to change;
• Strong leadership skills, autonomous and proactive attitude, results-oriented;
• Sense of initiative, attention to details;
• Ability to work under pressure;
• Working well in a team environment;
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken;
• Good oral and written communication in English;
• Updating job knowledge proactively;
• Analytical and synthesis skills;
• Capacity to produce efficient software design;
• Being comfortable with debugging unfamiliar code;
• Passion for making and playing games.
• International AAA game projects
• Access to cutting-edge hardware
• Experience using hottest internally developed game engines
• Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues
• Opportunity to travel abroad
• Medical / Life insurance
• English / French courses
• Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation
• Identify, log, and maintain gameplay issues
• Ad hoc and bug regression testing when applicable
• Creation and execution of test plans
• Support the development team in reaching its objectives by working closely with team members to check the state of the game
• Assure the fact that the product you are responsible for raises itself to the high internal and external
standards of the company, by checking that a sum of well-defined criteria is fulfilled.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experience. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.