• Advanced C++ programming knowledge
• Used to write optimized code (CPU, memory)
• Ability to write code in a multi-threaded/multi-CPU environment
• Knowledge of code optimization techniques
• Ability to analyze complex code and find non-trivial solutions
• Attention to details and desire to get things done
• English — intermediate or higher
• Problem-solving and open minded
• Flexibility and ability to adapt to change
• Sense of initiative, attention to details
• Ability to work under pressure
• Working well in a team environment
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken
• Good oral and written communication in English
• Updating job knowledge proactively
• Analytical and synthesis skills
• Being comfortable with debugging unfamiliar code
• Passion for making and playing games
• Development on multi-platform environment
• Game development frameworks and middleware
• International AAA game projects
• Access to cutting-edge hardware
• Experience using hottest internally developed game engines
• Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues
• Opportunity to travel abroad
• Medical / Life insurance
• English / French courses
• Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation
• Features development and support
• Ensure stability and performance of the game on PC and different platforms
• Analyze existing code and propose efficient solutions
• Write solid code with focus on performances and memory usage
• Maintain a high software quality, find and fix bugs
• Cooperate with designers, programmers and testers to bring suggestions from an idea to a released feature
• Write documentation to transfer the knowledge to team members
• Initiate communication when problem found
• Suggest improvements to the developed products
• Provide support to the teams who re-use the developed technologies
Ubisoft, an industry leading developer of video games offers a unique environment where creativity, teamwork and cutting-edge technology bring to life critically acclaimed video games and iconic AAA franchises. You will benefit from an open learning environment, and contribute to an international team driving innovation.
Are you serious about fun? Do you consistently seek out learning opportunities and aim to beat your high score? Are you open to new ideas, perspectives and cultures and believe that it takes a world to build a world? At Ubisoft, you’ll work alongside passionate and talented teams who are imagining the future of entertainment. Our team in Kiev, together with teams from multiple foreign Ubisoft studios, contributes to delivering PC and next-gen experiences for some of the most famous AAA Ubisoft titles.
As a C++ programmer, you will be a part of the development team working on one of Ubisoft projects in close collaboration with other studios. You will be responsible for delivery of assigned tasks, their support and handling all related internal and external communication. As a member of multi-profile agile team you will closely cooperate with designers, management and QA, as well as participate in planning, features discussion and project related decision-making.
If you want to see your name in credits of Ubisoft’s PC game. Excited by the idea of communicating with IT professionals from all over the world. Passionate about technology and video games.
Ubisoft Kiev has an opportunity for you!
Join Ubisoft Kiev Studio and become “Serious about fun” together with us!
If you are interested — please apply here: smrtr.io/COtF7A