• Experience with OpenGL and/or DirectX API
• Knowledge of basic rendering algorithms
• Advanced level C++ and OOP;
• Capacity to learn and work with someone’s code;
• Intermediate level of English.
A plus will be:
• 2 years of work in OpenGL and/or DirectX API and Rendering algorithms;
• Advanced level of OOD;
• Pet projects;
• Advanced level of mathematics;
• High level of self-management;
• Experience with various game engines.
A big advantage will be considered:
• Previous experience in PC or next-gen development;
• Cross platform experience;
• Experience using game development frameworks and middleware.
What we offer:
• International AAA game projects;
• Access to cutting-edge hardware;
• Experience using hottest internally developed game engines;
• Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues;
• Opportunity to travel abroad to meet your colleagues from other studios or to participate in international conferences;
• Medical / Life insurance;
• English / French courses.
• Design, implement, upgrade and maintain run-time rendering and graphics pipeline code for our games
• Own, upgrade and maintain our rendering tools, pipeline and related code in our proprietary game engine
• Write clear, maintainable, portable, C++ code
• Profile game performance to assess and find rendering bottlenecks and improve overall performance
• Work together with other international Ubisoft studios
Ubisoft, an industry leading developer of video games offers a unique environment where creativity, teamwork and cutting-edge technology bring to life critically acclaimed video games and iconic AAA franchises. You will benefit from a competitive compensation package, an open learning environment, and contribute to an international team driving innovation.
Are you serious about fun? Do you consistently seek out learning opportunities and aim to beat your high score? Are you open to new ideas, perspectives and cultures and believe that it takes a world to build a world? At Ubisoft, you’ll work alongside passionate and talented teams who are imagining the future of entertainment. Our team in Kiev, together with teams from multiple foreign Ubisoft studios, contributes to delivering PC and next-gen experiences for some of the most famous AAA Ubisoft titles.