• Production/project management experience;
• Game-specific development experience
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Excel, Word, Visio, Powerpoint);
• Knowledge of bug tracking, sprint planning, and wiki software;
• Knowledge of software development using Scrum/Kanban/Lean methodologies;
• Excellent presentation, organization, time management, and cross-department communication skills;
• Passion for creating and playing games, no matter what platform or genre;
• English — fluent.
• Able to quickly adapt to changing situations and take on new challenges;
• Strong negotiation, mediation and conflict resolution skills;
• Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical parties;
• Working well in a team environment;
• Sense of initiative, attention to details.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experience. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore, and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
• Coordinate efforts, Synchronize and prioritize with other project coordinators;
• Communicate regularly to be up-to-date with the Technical and Programming Leads;
• Communicate revisions, changes and information related to the game;
• Facilitate sprint planning, conduct daily standup meetings, hold sprint retrospective meetings, hold sprint reviews, and organize agile teams;
• Carry out routine daily tasks and procedures of assigned project;
• Assist in the development of schedules that translate project goals into action and work to ensure the success of the project;
• Monitor same schedule, budget, and deadlines;
• Promote and facilitate process improvements;
• Assist team in adhering to project schedule and budgets;
• Assist the Producer on staff planning and seating plan changes;
• Assist in coordination of inter-company resources;
• Interact with external/internal vendors and customers;
• Interact with operations and marketing teams;
• Expense reporting.
Ubisoft’s 19,000 professionals, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and community can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
As a project coordinator, you will communicate with the Producer on a daily basis to ensure accurate, up to date provision of information. You will be also responsible for the preparation of deliverables and work in collaboration with the team’s leads to assess the time required for each task leading up to game delivery