We are looking for Senior QA Automation to join our Unanet team for both automation and end-to-end testing. We want to grow our team, tackle even bigger challenges and do amazing things. We work in focused, agile-based, teams to constantly improve our code base, add new ways of interfacing with the system and have amassed a large backlog of interesting technical challenges and product initiatives. We want to grow to enable even greater success within our industry. This is where you come in!
We are seeking a Senior QA Automation to help build out from scratch our automation test coverage for new web and mobile applications, refactor some of our current scripts for existing applications. We’re looking for a dynamic individual who is no stranger to building well-designed, structured, performant and effective automation scripts that support complex business rules/flows.
You will start by learning from the experiences of our current team and become intimately familiar with our products, manual and automation test coverage. As you improve in your understanding of our business logic you will work in a team to increase automation test coverage as soon as possible so scripts can be used to identify possible issues for the immediate and upcoming releases. You will leverage your experience to establish best testing practices and drive the team and the codebase to a higher level.
The ideal candidate will look not only to help contribute, collaborate, and develop their career, but will be hungry to assist others of their own careers as well.
Skills & Experiences:
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
● 4+ years experience as a Automation QA Engineer
● 2+ years of experience with Katalon Studio, Pytest or similar tools
● Hands-on experience with both homegrown and off-the shelf automation frameworks
● Hands-on practitioner from both a test case writing and automation testing perspective; you will lead by example
● Hands-on experience with performance testing (Jmeter, NeoLoad, LoadRunner or similar)
● Hands-on experience testing APIs as a white/gray box functionality test with solutions such as Python, Postman, Smartbear API, or Jmeter
● Understanding of test writing methodologies, test case coverage analysis and effective hardening and exploration strategies
● Intermediate+ English (both spoken and written)
● Mentoring experience would be a plus
● Lead your team efforts towards successful project delivery
● Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices
● Working with Automation QA lead to build, own and manage automation test coverage and automated runs
● Help Develop test plans and automation for existing software components, APIs and performance
● Automated test development and code reviews
Design and implement scalable and reliable automated tests