Client company based out of Salt Lake City, Utah.
The mission is to make internet marketing more clear for individuals who don’t know anything about it. The product helps small and medium businesses to find new ways to grow with Actionable Analytics, Industry-Based Ranking, and Custom Learning Tracks. The product is AI for SEO and other internet marketing aspects.
Who we think would be a fit...
We are looking for someone who not only loves building great software but is also passionate about getting stuff done. You prefer small nimble companies with tight knit cross-functional teams that focus on getting stellar products to market quickly. You have the skills and experience, but you still love to learn — and you want to work with super talented folks to build great products. We want someone who is opinionated about smart ways to build, yet humble enough to listen and take input well. You should want to take ownership of the features you build...you’re shipping to customers, not just completing story points. What you build matters here.
* Collaborate closely with local and offshore engineering and ops...we’re all one team!
* Develop new back-end features and support new front-end features
* Troubleshoot and fix any issues relating to PHP programs
* Ensure smooth operations of web processes and infrastructure
* Create scripts to facilitate client systems to meet performance and objectives
* Illustrate your propositions by creating diagrams, UML and so on
* Test and develop software for client applications
* Create documentation for software created
* Utilize source debuggers and write or modify client software
* Produce results effectively and within the deadlines set
Required Technical Skill Set:
* 3+ years of software development/web development experience in PHP.
* 1+ years experience with Symfony
* Experience in writing unit tests with PHPUnit
* Experience working with PostgreSQL, or MySQL
* Familiarity with AWS and Docker
* Knowledge of Agile methodologies
* Experience with Git
* Familiarity with SOAP, RESTful API
* Experience in developing SaaS product will be a plus
Project from technical point of view:
* PHP 7
* Symfony 4
* Angular 10
* Amazon EC2, RDS, SQS, Beanstalk, CloudFront, S3, SES
* Jenkins, Gitlab
* PHPUnit, Confluence, Slack
* Docker compose
* We care about your opinion not just regarding your main responsibilities
* You can be involved in (if you want) in different domains and roles
* We are going to implement flexible modern practices and making team decisions regarding our approach
* Personal laptop — MacBook Pro
* Private health & dental insurance
* 20+ vacation days
* Remote/coworking work
* Accounting and legal support required to file taxes
* A small team of highly skilled people focused on success
If you’re interested in tackling big challenges and creating success, this is the job for you.