Who we are:
At Turbo Rocket Games we aspire to make great games that bring people together while discovering and admiring nature.
We work in small teams to build successful products, such as WildCraft — the number one downloaded mobile animal simulator.
There are many opportunities for you to have a significant impact on the products we’ll be making as well as the overall direction of the company.
About the role (day-to-day responsibilities):
- Do market research.
- Create project specifications for every feature and content.
- Create a roadmap and control the completion of the tasks according to deadlines.
- Do systems review of UI/UX design and technical decisions.
- Do content review from concepts to final models.
- Work with in-game balance and monetization.
- Work with analytics.
- Risk management, ability to brainstorm, and provide effective decisions.
- International team management, motivation, and hiring.
- Three years in the role of Game Producer or Product manager in the game industry.
- Extensive knowledge of the project management pipeline in mobile games development.
- Experience working with teams of 10 and more game dev specialists (2D artists, 3D artists, game designers, developers, and support).
- Proficiency in developing a complex project.
- At least basic knowledge of technology stack.
- Analytical mindset.
- Upper intermediate English and desire to develop this skill.
- Passion for creating games and extensive gaming experience.
Would be a plus
- Experience with any 3D game engine.
- Experience with mobile simulation games.
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop.
Why join us:
Become a part of the great team that drives the development of games about animals. Make your contribution to the number one game (by downloads) about the animal kingdom. Have a social impact in helping and supporting shelters, zoos, and environmental projects.
- Meaningful projects where your professional opinion and expertise will have a key influence.
- Full freedom in actions and decision making while the Company will provide you with the processes and tools needed.
- Full and true freedom of time for work. This could be anytime, really ;)
- You are free to choose the place of work.
- The team that works with pleasure and truly values communication, openness and transparency, mutual respect.
- Benefits package
Our team’s core Values:
Meaningfulness: We seek to find meaning in what we do and how we do it.
Freedom: We seek to minimize limiting factors for our team members.
Growth: We seek to live our lives to our full potential by getting better over time.
Open-mindedness: We are open to a wide variety of ideas and have a strong desire to learn something new.
Creativity: We value the ability to create something new by turning imaginative ideas into reality.
Empathy: We value the ability to recognize and understand the feelings of another person or animal.
Honesty: We seek to be truthful, sincere, and free of deceit.