On behalf of Music Reports, Trust Sourcing is looking for a talented SQL Developer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
This is your chance to become a part of the leading independent provider of music rights data, administration, and management services in the world.
About Client: Music Reports leverages its proprietary and continuously updated music and cue sheet databases, Songdex and Cuetrak, to deliver a full technology-enabled platform of advanced rights, payments, and royalty solutions for the music and entertainment industries. Music Reports was founded in 1995 and is based in Woodland Hills, CA.
SQL Developer requirements:
The SQL Developer will collaborate with Backend Development and Project Management teams to build, maintain, and optimize large-scale SQL-based solutions in our PostgreSQL DBs. Solid experience designing and developing high-performance queries is required. The right candidate will need to have professional knowledge of developing writing SQL queries, pgPL/SQL, or PL/SQL procedures.
• Design, develop and maintain complex query logic on the multi-DB environment.
• Participate in various requirements sessions with internal and external partners and convert business / functional requirements into technical solutions, along with supporting materials such as use cases, designs, flowcharts, models, specifications, and reports.
• Provide technical support to requirements, development, and testing.
• Work directly with Project Management, Business Intelligence, and Data Engineering to develop end-user training and reference materials.
• Draft standards and procedures affecting data analysis and process modeling, as well as database design, maintenance, and management.
• Support database initiatives related to scalability and performance.
• Conduct performance tuning reviews for improvements and prepare written reports of findings, including recommendations.
• 2+ years writing SQL and stored procedures in a PostgreSQL or Oracle DBs.
• 2+ years working with big data.
• 2+ years working in an Object-Oriented programming language.
• 2+ years working with web-based applications.
• 1+ years working with scripting programming languages such as Bash, Python, ...
• Advanced knowledge of Linux command line.
• Ability to analyze project requirements and develop detailed specifications, designs, and data flow charts.
• NoSQL database experience is a plus.
• Elasticsearch and Logstash experience is a plus.
• Ability to do a multi-language text match is a plus.
• Confident and proactive self-starter, skilled in taking initiative, assessing requirements, coming up with plans, and taking the lead in making plans a reality.
• Advanced knowledge of decision and intelligence systems concepts, and database structures such as ETL, normalization, datamarts, fact tables, dimensions, views, indexing, and partitions.
• Experience with performance tuning and optimization in a PostgreSQL or Oracle DBs.
• 2+ years practical experience implementing scalable tasks which include big data processing and analyzing.
We offer you:
• competitive salary with regular revisions;
• career and professional growth;
• possibility to work on interesting projects;
• long-term employment with paid vacation and other social benefits;
• coaching sessions to help you reach your goals;
• English speaking club and Tech Talks;
• attendance at Ukrainian and international conferences and events.
So, it is a great opportunity to work in a team of professionals within a dynamic Agile environment.
Please send us your CV in English with your salary expectations.