Technical must requirements
● The candidate must be an advanced or senior front-end developer
● 2+ years’ experience as a JS developer with React, React-native — main activity
Technical advantage capabilities
● Angular Js (1.x)
● Node JS
● The candidate should have good knowledge of Linux and Linux command line.
● common react dev patterns (Factory, Provider, HOC)
● how-to build a product (web pack), reduce bundle size
● how-to develop a big project in react, how-to organize development of the components: naming system, folder structure
● Testing frameworks: Jest vs mocha
● Any other modern framework except React
● PHP, Java, or any backend technology
● React, React-native
● Develop and maintain few applications:
• Stock trading applications (React)
• Stock trading mobile application (React-native)
• Few legacy projects in angular 1 (in process of converting all systems from Angular to React.)
● The developer will be expected to develop, build, deploy and distribute web and React native applications
● Knows how to manage time and resources
● Accepts responsibility for the delivery
● Unafraid to dig into technology and problems, hands-on first.
● Not religious about technologies
● English: daily meetings, emails, text, technical meetings...
This product offers the most intuitive trading experience. The trading platform is designed to improve and retain conversions. It is cost efficient and offers performance metrics, it is a true cross device platform built with the latest technology and is optimized for speed and accessibility.