Trueplay provides branded loyalty programs for the iGaming industry. We focus on creating a firm foundation for businesses to engage with their clients in innovative and effective ways.
Trueplay is dedicated to helping iGaming brands excel in customer engagement and build lasting relationships with their players. We create a unified, branded ecosystem that transforms their platforms into captivating gaming experiences. Leveraging innovative digital solutions, we aim to transcend traditional iGaming experiences and guide our partners toward lasting success.
Our vision centers on fostering player loyalty. We accomplish this by nurturing trust, delivering exceptional customer service, and crafting personalized, rewarding experiences within our comprehensive loyalty program. We empower iGaming brands to form deep connections with their players, turning their platforms into a unified, exciting game, and securing a competitive edge in the industry.
Our expanding company is looking for a Head of PR to join our team. You will play a pivotal role in enhancing our brand image, building lasting relationships with media and stakeholders, and devising innovative PR strategies to drive our company’s success.
It is important for us that you have:
- 4+ years of experience in a PR role. Experience in iGaming, Blockchain, SaaS, and/or B2B is a plus.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to create compelling narratives, content, and press releases and effectively communicate the company’s mission and goals.
- Knowledge of PR metrics and experience in usage of PR tools for media list building, press release distribution, and media monitoring.
- Ability to analyze and report on PR campaign results, media coverage, and industry trends.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with internal teams such as marketing, sales, product, and executive leadership.
- Ability to think creatively and strategically to develop innovative PR campaigns that align with the company’s brand and goals.
- Identify, secure and execute high-profile events and speaking opportunities.
- Experience in managing PR campaigns associated with trade shows, product launches, or other public events. This includes managing press attendance, creating press kits, and coordinating interviews at the event.
- Oversee the daily operations of the public relations team according to key success metrics and PR outcomes.
- Monitor and evaluate results of PR efforts and make recommendations for improvement.
- Challenge and influence at a senior level the direction of the Brand, bringing ideas, inspiration and creative thinking.
- Comfortable office in Warsaw, Poland (on-site/hybrid)
- Relocation package
- Working hours: from 9:00-11:00 CET (8 working hours)
- Paid vacation in the amount of 20 working days
- Paid sick leave in the amount of 14 working days
- Free daily catered lunch in the office
- Bottomless coffee, tea, soda available all the time
- Covered cost of office parking
- Training and development: the experience and assistance of our employees, assistance in professional adaptation throughout the probationary period
- Corporate events and entertainment
- Competitive compensation