Trueplay provides branded loyalty programs for the iGaming industry. We focus on creating a firm foundation for businesses to engage with their clients in innovative and effective ways.
Trueplay is dedicated to helping iGaming brands excel in customer engagement and build lasting relationships with their players. We create a unified, branded ecosystem that transforms their platforms into captivating gaming experiences. Leveraging innovative digital solutions, we aim to transcend traditional iGaming experiences and guide our partners toward lasting success.
Our vision centers on fostering player loyalty. We accomplish this by nurturing trust, delivering exceptional customer service, and crafting personalized, rewarding experiences within our comprehensive loyalty program. We empower iGaming brands to form deep connections with their players, turning their platforms into a unified, exciting game, and securing a competitive edge in the industry.
We are currently looking for an experienced Head of Client Relations to be responsible for overseeing the Client Relations Team and ensuring the successful management of client relations after an agreement has been signed. You will play a critical role in driving client satisfaction, maintaining strong partnerships, and achieving the organization’s business objectives.
This role closely cooperates with the Head of B2B Sales, PR & Communications, Product, and Engineering Teams to ensure the clients’ needs are met.
It is important for us that you have:
- Preferably, 3+ years in a similar role at SaaS B2B companies.
- Experience with the iGaming domain.
- Experience in dealing with international clients.
- Managerial experience and experience building teams from scratch.
- Experience with CRM systems is a plus.
- Readiness and ability to work in an ever-changing environment.
- Stakeholder management skills and ability to build long-term relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Advanced English.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Creating a top-performing Client Relations Team from scratch.
- Leading and managing the Client Relations Team, including hiring, training, and mentoring team members. The head of the team sets clear goals and expectations, provides guidance, and fosters a collaborative and client-centric work environment.
- Building and nurturing relationships with key clients, serving as a point of escalation for high-level concerns or complex situations. The head of the team has a proactive approach to engaging with clients, understands their needs, and ensures that their expectations are met at all times.
- Handling complex or escalated client issues, demonstrating strong problem-solving skills and a client-centric approach. The head of the team works closely with team members and other departments to identify root causes, propose solutions, and ensure timely resolution of client concerns.
- Being responsible for customer success KPIs that will help the company retain clients, such as client health score, client satisfaction rate, cost per resolution, churn rate, client lifetime value, retention cost, net promoter score, and expansion revenue.
- Collecting and analyzing clients’ feedback, conducting satisfaction surveys, and generating reports to measure and track client satisfaction levels. This information helps in identifying trends, areas of improvement, and opportunities to enhance the overall client experience.
- The head of the team serves as a bridge between clients and internal departments, facilitating communication and alignment to deliver exceptional service.
- Comfortable office in Warsaw, Poland (on-site/hybrid)
- Relocation package
- Working hours: from 9:00-11:00 CET (8 working hours)
- Paid vacation in the amount of 20 working days
- Paid sick leave in the amount of 14 working days
- Free daily catered lunch in the office
- Bottomless coffee, tea, soda available all the time
- Covered cost of office parking
- Training and development: the experience and assistance of our employees, assistance in professional adaptation throughout the probationary period
- Corporate events and entertainment
- Competitive compensation