Trueplay, is a tech company that turns over digital industries by tokenizing and moving businesses to Web3.
NEW BUDDY MISSION:
Our expanding company is looking for a Product Content Strategist who is passionate about Web3, crypto, tokenization as well as product, customers, and creating compelling content for Trueplay’s tokenization platform.
You’ll be working with a group of developers, product managers, PR, BizDev, and account managers who are all passionate about building well-designed products and making complex Web3 features in a user-friendly way.
The ideal candidate has solid experience in the IT/Web3/Crypto fields.
Reporting to the PR & Content Lead.
- Define and own product communications that inform Trueplay customers of new product launches/releases designed to drive education and adoption through emails, blogs, videos, help materials, How-To’s, and FAQs.
- Create clear, concise and accurate product documentation, user manuals, help articles, onboarding materials, FAQs, and in-product training content in collaboration with Product/Account teams.
- Generate content that educates Trueplay B2B users, employing best practices and building on a consistent user experience.
- Work with the Sales and Product teams to create a clearly defined onboarding journey including dozens of How-To’s, documentation, explainer videos, and courses for our B2B SaaS clients.
- Conduct an educational content audit and gap analyses to identify where new and updated content is needed based on latest features rollouts.
- Minimum of 2 years in the similar role, preferably experiences in the IT sector (tech, fintech, iGaming, e-commerce fields etc.) either in-house and/or agency.
- Ensuring that content strategy meets business objectives.
- Strategizing and improving content delivery and promotion.
- Excellent understanding of user experience methodology.
- Positive, team-oriented attitude.
- Strong writing, proofing and editing skills.
- Ability to prioritize work and manage multiple projects at one time.
- Experienced in tracking and calculating content ROI.
- Advanced English, advanced Ukrainian.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Remote, hybrid or on-site (comfortable office in the heart of Warsaw, Poland or Kyiv, Ukraine).
- Flexible working hours: from 9:00 (10:00) to 18:00 (19:00).
- Training and development: the experience and assistance of our employees, assistance in professional adaptation throughout the probationary period.
- Corporate events and entertainment.
- Paid vacation in the amount of 20 calendar days, paid sick leave.
- Competitive compensation.