Trueplay capitalizes on the latest distributed ledger technologies, making the process of player activity tracking completely easy and transparent for any party involved.
Due to the growth of business needs, we are looking for an experienced lawyer, who will be able to provide full legal support for already active and successful projects (in the field of blockchain, online advertising and design), as well as new areas of activity (B2C online platform and etc.), to join our big team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Providing legal and practical advice regarding blockchain project activities, with tokenization of loyalty programs of various online platforms (in the B2C sphere), as the main activity; legal support of operational activities;
- Preparation of legal conclusions on various issues related to the launch and operation of projects, including their structuring and/or reorganization;
- Legal support of Ukrainian and foreign legal entities (Seychelles, Cyprus, etc.), including reporting, opening accounts in banks and other financial institutions, as well as communication with providers of legal, tax, accounting services, etc.;
- Legal analysis and/or preparation of contracts of various complexity categories, both with Ukrainian and foreign counterparties (including those governed by the law of foreign jurisdictions — England and Wales, etc.);
- Preparation and, if necessary, updating of various documents accompanying the activities of B2B and B2C online platforms (rules for users; policies regarding privacy, AML/KYC policies, etc.);
- Legal support of issues related to employment, as well as legal support of cooperation with peronal entrepreneurs;
- Legal support of inspections by regulatory authorities (if necessary).
- Completed higher legal education;
- 5+ years of professional experience, it is desirable to have experience in IT projects, e-commerce and/or well-known legal companies (especially in IP/IT departments/practices);
- Interest and sufficient level of understanding in the field of innovation and IT;
- Fluent English;
- Initiative and willingness to work on various legal issues;
- Structured thinking, creativity in finding the best business-oriented solutions.
— All set up for comfort and creative daily life in the office in Varna (Bulgaria), we also support WFH type of work;
— Flexible schedule: from 9 (10) to 18 (19);
— Training and development: the experience and assistance of our employees, assistance in professional adaptation throughout the probationary period;
— Corporate events and entertainment;
— Paid vacation in the amount of 20 calendar days, paid sick leave;
— Сompetitive official salary in USD with the possibility of its annual review;
— We are the product and still growing, so any ideas are welcome and supported.