TruePlay capitalizes on the latest distributed ledger technologies, making the process of player activity tracking completely easy and transparent for any party involved.
Due to the growth of business needs, we are looking for an experienced Data Analyst to join our big product team.
Duties and responsibilities
- Work closely with IT, operations, and finance to convert business requirements into technology solutions;
- Take initiative to understand in detail the current and future business environment;
- Acquire, develop and maintain a knowledge base of the portfolio applications and their functionality in knowledge management tools;
- Liaise between the IT department and financial & operational departments;
- Run A/B testing;
- Compile and integrate daily, weekly or monthly reports;
- Collaborate with the IT department to understand data structure, data sets, and tools for reporting/managing data;
- Using SQL: integrate data from multiple data sets into one database system to streamline information. Program-specific database functions to create database triggers and design data tables;
- Using SQL: design reports to show statistics and other information about specific database topics;
- Using SQL: write scripts to analyze data and perform specific data queries;
- Analyze raw data, assist with data conversion/migration, testing;
- Create process or data flow diagrams;
- Exporting selected reports into excel/google sheets.
Must have skills, education, and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, business analytics, mathematics, business information systems, or a related field;
- 1-2 years of job-related experience in information technology and business analysis;
- 1-2 years of experience with predictive analytics, data mining, and data visualization working with a wide variety of business data sources;
- 1 year of experience using SQL queries and various reporting tools;
- Ability to summarize and present financial data accurately and with conclusions;
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time = good multi-tasking abilities;
- Analytical mindset;
- Advanced excel skills (complex formulas, pivot tables).
- 20 working days of vacation per year will help to maintain strength and tune in to achieve new professional heights;
- Product environment as managers mindset and technical ideas’ realization as well;
- We hold 1: 1 meetings with employees, planning the development of hard skills and work on soft skills;
- The process of revising financial payments and vacation without bus factor;
- Overtime is not welcome, but we compensate if it happens;
- Regular feedback and planning;
- All set up for comfort and creative daily life in the office and WFH type.
If you are passionate about technologies and the idea of realization — apply and let’s have a chat :)