We are looking for a Retention Manager to join our team. This role will entangle planning, implementing as well as analyzing our retention strategy for all brands.
- You will be responsible for the development and implementation of a communication strategy for our clients through different channels;
- You’ll have to analyze our users and campaigns to create continuous feedback with the planning cycle;
- Your task will include planning, support, and conduct of marketing events aimed to attract and retaining our clients;
- You’ll own, develop and fully support the process of forming advertising texts as well as cooperate with copywriters and the product team;
- We will expect you to work with analytics to present reports campaigns success rates and explore the motivation of our customers;
- You’ll be responsible for the data collection regarding best practices on the existing market.
- You’ll have to have at least two years of experience in the iGaming field and be knowledgeable about the best retention practices;
- We will expect you to possess a great deal of information about how to use different communication channels;
- Your English level needs to be upper-intermediate or higher;
- We will count on your understanding and insights about process of user segmentation and content personalization.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in the field of iGaming
What we offer
We are a fast-growing company always looking for the best way to deliver growth and stability for our team and our clients. We value your ideas, and you’ll be able to experience no bureaucratic environment where you are responsible for your results. Of course, we’ll support you where you’ll need it. The best part, you’ll be able to see the results of your work. You’ll have 24 calendar days to rest and recharge, covered sick days, 5 days off annually to deal with personal stuff if needed, and flexible working hours.