We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join our team with previous experience in the same role in iGaming for at least a year.
We would also like to connect if you worked as an online chat operator and you know-how CC works.
As a Customer Support Specialist, you’ll be a focal point of contact for our clients and customers. Your role will be closely entangled with understanding our client’s issues and concerns from their perspective and use your extensive knowledge of our products and system to find multiple ways to solve customers’ problems.
We have a good reputation among our users, and we strive to be well above the rest.
We value our customers, and we want our client services to represent that; when talking to us, we want our clients to feel like they’re being recognized and the conversation is positive, exciting, and compelling. To achieve that, we’ll expect you to demonstrate impeccable soft skills — proactiveness, politeness, and forward-thinking.
- Providing the best service via email and live chat
- Building retention with customers to make them feel welcome, unique, and thoroughly enjoying their casino experience.
- Politely communicating with the customers, in writing and verbally; we expect you to show respect, personal responsibility and keep your cool in every situation.
- Building and maintaining relationships with existing and new customers, you’ll have to be a good listener and understand our customer needs.
- Identifying and reporting areas for improvement based on the clients’ feedback, forward your inputs to our Product & Tech departments.
- Helping our customers with all their inquiries
- Explaining our Terms and Conditions when it is needed
- Clarifying how to use games and services
- Assisting customers with ongoing marketing campaigns
- Helping out Payments & Fraud specialists in upholding the security of the company and preventing fraudulent activities
- Advising players on responsible gaming tools and acting proactively on player’s gaming patterns
- Escalating and following up customer cases when needed
- Your English level upper intermediate or higher and German OR French level upper intermediate or higher
- We are expecting you to have experience as a chat operator or operator in a CC. Working as a Customer Support Specialist would be a big plus
- You’ll need to be a fast learner with fine adaptability skills and the ability to analyze information on the spot
- It would be best if you were a creative thinker, striving to find new approaches to your work tasks and dig up a way out of a non-standard situation with ease
- Fast typewriting, at least 140 characters per minute
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in iGaming would be a plus
- Flexible and willing to work daily/evening shifts
What we offer:
- Competitive salary in EUR
- Flexible working hours.
- 24 working days vacation a year.
- Paid sick days.
- Warm team culture with open communication.
- Training within the team.
- Career growth within the customer success team as well as the possibility to move to another team.