WHY YOU SHOULD BECOME PART OF THE TRIPLE A TEAM:
In addition to varied tasks in an international team, working with Triple A holds these benefits, among others:
- Official contract with private enterpreneur
- Vacations — 24 work days, paid sick leaves, Days off, Official Holidays 11 days in a year
- Competitive Compensation fixed in EUR
- Central Office Location — Business Center “Creative States” Arsenalna
- Flexible working and schedule arrangements (office or remote)
- Medical Insurance Coverage after probation period
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- You help with the development of wireframes and translate them into UI designs
- You follow a user-centered design approach
- You accompany projects up to the development
- You will take on production preparation tasks
- You support the development and further development of the existing UI and the expansion of the existing design system
- You recognize paint points and support in the development of solutions
WHAT SETS YOU APART:
- You have successfully completed your studies in the field of UX/UI design or a comparable qualification
- You have about 2 years of professional experience
- You have good knowledge of UX/UI design tools (Figma etc.)
- You are empathetic, good at presentation and communication
- You have a very good analytical and conceptual mindset and have a good understanding of statistical data analysis and consumer psychology
- Experience in e-commerce is advantageous
YOU THINK WE’RE A GOOD FIT?
Then we look forward to getting to know you!
From design to marketing to logistics, we operate various online stores and develop our own products — we live e-commerce. Besides our biggest brands in the field of intimate lifestyle products, EIS and SATISFYER, BILDER.de and other brands also belong to Triple A. It is exactly this diversity that makes our work so exciting.
With locations in Germany, Georgia, Ukraine and the USA, our team is very international and we work together on challenging projects that we drive forward with a lot of entrepreneurial freedom. We actively help develop the innovations of tomorrow and can experience their impact first-hand.
Working with inspiring colleagues on a wide range of different projects, everyday working life is just like Triple A — all but ordinary.