You will be responsible for
• You work in the agile data management team
• You are responsible for the architecture and efficient loading of the Data Lake
• You implement ETL routes using Microsoft Azure Synapse tools (e.g. Data Factory, Spark, Jupyter Notebooks) as well as Microsoft PowerQuery
• The creation of schedules falls within your area of responsibility
• You document existing and new data integration processes
• You will support the Data Scientists and Power Users in gaining access to the analytics data they need
• You take care of the operation and maintenance of the data platform
• You create unit tests and automated tests
What characterizes you
• Your ideas are needed for the expansion, automation and optimization of the Modern Data Platform
• You have a good understanding of data management and ETL/ELT
• Management of analytical systems — especially a data warehouse according to Kimball or Data Vault — are part of your DNA
• Ideally, you already have experience with Azure Synapse and/or Data Factory
• You have already gained some experience with cloud-based analytics and data warehouse solutions, such as AWS Redshift, Snowflake or Google Big Query
• You have an experienced handling of T-SQL and Microsoft SQL Server as well as the ability to design complex SQL queries and optimize them for performance
• You also have good programming skills (ideally in Python)
• You are experienced in using versioning tools (e.g. Git, Mercurial)
• Ideally, you already know deployment tools (e.g. Azure Pipelines, RedGate)
• You are motivated to automate processes with the help of CI/CD
• Good written and spoken English skills complete your profile
From design to marketing to logistics, we operate various online stores and develop our own products — we live e-commerce. Besides our biggest brands in the field of intimate lifestyle products, EIS and SATISFYER, BILDER.de and other brands also belong to Triple A. It is exactly this diversity that makes our work so exciting.
With locations in Germany, Georgia, Ukraine and the USA, our team is very international and we work together on challenging projects that we drive forward with a lot of entrepreneurial freedom. We actively help develop the innovations of tomorrow and can experience their impact first-hand.
Working with inspiring colleagues on a wide range of different projects, everyday working life is just like Triple A — all but ordinary.