As a Business Analyst you act as a liaison between IT and business units for the development, implementation and support of new systems and enhancement under minimal guidance. You actively support and facilitate the gathering of our business needs and objectives to evaluate new or enhanced functionality.
In this role you document and test system requirements to solve complex problems and develop innovative solutions, working collaboratively with the development team and product owners.
• Experience in business analysis, business rules and process analysis, creation of use cases and test cases for 3+ years.
• Solid knowledge in preparation of requirement specifications on technical and business levels.
• Strong communication skills, including high level of interpersonal and presentation skills
• Flexible personality with strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized
• Ability to write in a clear and concise manner and to communicate effectively in English
• Experience in the e-commerce domain is a plus
• German language
Vacations — 24 working days,
Paid sick leaves — 15,
Days off — 5,
Official holidays 11 days in a year
Competitive Compensation fixed in EUR
Central Office Location — Business Center Creative State of Arsenal
Flexible working and schedule arrangements in the remote model
Medical Insurance Coverage after probation period
High-performance laptops: Dell XPS i7, RAM 32GB, SSD 1TB etc
• Partner with Product Owner and various business departments to define business needs and requirements
• Understand the “as-is” and “to-be” business processes as needed to ensure all parties are working toward the same goal.
• Produce artifacts that accurately depict business needs and transform these as functional specifications, process flow diagrams user stories as input to the development process
• Assist in the facilitation of requirements and design discussions and participate in effort estimates, and specifications. Create supporting documentation
• Support the business owner and development team by discussing business and technical impacts of and dependencies related to priority decisions
To further strengthen the growth of the Triple A family we want to insource IT competencies at our new Technology Hub at the heart of Kyiv. There, you will become a part of young and dynamic team, working on exciting, challenging and far-reaching projects. You will closely collaborate with our experienced international product teams in an agile environment. Our working atmosphere is modern, an outstanding office located within the Business Center Creative State of Arsenal. Our benefits include versatile and flexible working hours, medical insurance, sport and cultural activities — team building events.