TRIONIKA is a company with core expertise in attracting and monetizing internet traffic in EdTech and FinTech areas.
Our commitment to our employees is reflected in the recognition we’ve received as the best IT employer three times according to DOU, and our recent ranking in the top three.
We are proud of the leadership positions in our niches:
- EDU-PROFIT partner program;
- CPA-network PDL-profit.
Currently, we are inviting a Business Development Manager to the PDL-profit team!
The key responsibilities of the position include:
- Develop new strategies to advance sales and growth of the business;
- Design plans to meet sales targets and cultivate relationships with clients;
- Identify new business opportunities and provide proposals on how to develop them;
- Improve the performance of sales funnels through market analysis, competitor analysis, and other means;
- Overview and manage the engagement process, including documentation, technical project estimates and sales quotes/proposals;
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with customers.
- Lead sales to meet the company’s ambitious KPIs.
Our ideal candidate should possess the following additional skills:
- 3+ years of experience in FinTech industry (banking, payday loan, finance);
- 3+ years of experience in IT Business Development/Sales;
- Experience with B2B sales on UA/EU/Asia/LATAM markets;
- At least 2 years of experience in management positions;
- Proven ability to set up and develop new sales channels;
- Excellent understanding of the full FinTech sales cycle, including tech stacks, markets and tendencies;
- Deep knowledge of best practices in attracting outbound leads;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Intermediate level of English.
Instead, we offer:
- The opportunity to develop and improve our CPA;
- Participation in amazing online/offline events;
- Networking opportunities among colleagues and professionals;
- Corporate English classes with the best teacher ever;
- Results-oriented work without time tracking;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Medical insurance;
- Flexible work schedule that allows you to adjust your start time;
- Ability to work remotely.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV immediately. We are already waiting for you to join our team!
Since the beginning of the war, we have created a volunteer headquarters inside the company, which coordinates, supports and guides our colleagues, and with the help of this, we manage to continue helping those who really need it.
We believe that the company’s social position is currently very important. TRIONIKA is the founder of the DOPOMOGATOR charitable foundation, which has been active for 7 years. Since the beginning of the full-scale invasion, we have donated more than 10 million hryvnias for the purchase of equipment, ammunition and clothing for our military and we continue to do so in the future.
Together to victory!