• in-depth understanding of digital marketing channels;
• experience with data analysis;
• should be adept with: product marketing, email marketing, CRO, A/B testing;
• web analysis;
• proven success developing product marketing plans, messaging, and strategies;
• highly motivated self-starter who thrives working in a complex and diverse environment;
• highly effective communication and collaboration skills;
• thinker who can creatively develop highly effective messaging and positioning to meet the needs of marketing and sales channels;
• outgoing personality who presents themselves professionally in appearance and behavior;
• ability to work cross-functionally and involve team members to drive results;
• ability to adapt and respond to changes and requests with quick turnaround;
• highly motivated self-starter who thrives working in a complex and diverse environment.
• SMART tasks in long-term projects;
• professional growth;
• wonderful team with a fun corporate life;
• the best office with 5 minutes from Pecherskaya metro station;
• flexible working hours and the ability to work remotely.
• develop and continually test the product positioning, messaging, competitive analysis, value propositions, and marketing strategy;
• initiate and oversee the creation of all marketing copy, media, and materials (sales documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts, campaigns, and contributions to other forums) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world;
• market intelligence — be an expert on our customers;
• be the expert on the competition and how to outmaneuver them;
• сollaborate with marketing peers to execute product-specific marketing campaigns and product features launches (email marketing, content marketing, etc.);
• measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage;
• effectively communicate all product-relevant information to marketing and sales channel teams;
• manage all aspects of product marketing lifecycle from creation of MRD to product launch to product lead generation campaigns and product brand awareness;
• collect and analyze data that supports our solutions on the market to buyers;
• counsel and advise product development on new product ideas and key features for upgrades.
TRIONIKA is a group of companies with offices in Kiev and London.
Our main profile has been the extraction and monetization of traffic in western markets since 2010.
TRIONIKA owns two CPA networks: EDU Profit and PDL Profit.
We have 200+ employees. We are always ready to cooperate with professionals!
Right now we are looking for a Marketing Product Manager in our team!
Also, he has organizational skills and knows how to make decisions quickly.
Follow your DREAM with our TEAM!