We are looking for a skilled .Net Engineer to join our team!
You’ll be working at the international projects for a company-provider of an audit, consulting and financial advisory from the USA.
The product we develop: national meeting service for a big enterprise.
Our teams consist of: Technical Delivery Manager, Business Systems Analyst, Application Architect, Developers (dedicated FE and BE), QA Engineers and Designers (up to 20 people per team).
- 3+ years with .NET framework (4.6+ & C# 6, Core) in enterprise environment;
- OOP — solid understanding of OO design principles and patterns;
- Web Development Backend —.NET Core, Web API, ADO.NET enterprise experience. Solid understanding of Web App lifecycle in different hosting environments, security, error handling;
- Experience with MS SQL Server, Development (T-SQL);
- Experience with Cloud (Azure) is a plus;
- Experience with Microservices architecture is a big plus;
- Experience in working within an agile software development team.
- Develop new features;
- Analyze Requirements and clarify with BSA;
- Participate in groomings, estimation and planning sessions;
- Collaborate with other team members (incl. Front-end team, QA team, TDM, BSA, Architect, etc.);
- Support of the existing functionality, refactoring, bug fixing.
- Paid training programs, language courses;
- Medical insurance, gym, lawyer support, etc.;
- Free parking spot at a guarded lot near the office;
- Jam-free roads to the office and back;
- Comfortable working hours;
- Great team events;
- Travel discounts;
- Variety of knowledge sharing opportunities.
Who we are:
We are Trinetix, one of the fastest-growing technology companies on the market and a community of people with a passion for finding solutions and fulfilling business needs. If you share this passion, we invite you to join our team to tackle those challenges together. We promise you a productive working environment, stylish office with creative and inspiring atmosphere, smart and friendly colleagues, and plenty of tricky challenges.