We are looking for a strong .NET Developer to join our Team to build the customized audit system of client properties.
Our team consists of members (.NET, Front-End Devs, QAs) that work cooperatively in a professional environment that encourages proactivity, positive attitude and collaboration. We provide mentoring to support professional development along with an opportunity to work independently and contribute new ideas.
- 3+ years of experience with .NET framework (4.6+ & C# 7) in enterprise environment;
- Service Oriented Architecture — WebAPI;
- MS SQL server 2012+: design, stored procedures;
- Asynchronous Programming;
- Understanding of cloud platforms and providers, such as: Amazon Web Services;
- Object oriented practices and principles (e.g. design patterns, SOLID, KISS, DRY);
- Experience in working within an agile software development team;
- .NET Core will be a plus;
- Experience in working with TFS/VSTS will be a plus;
- Experience in providing services for iOS/Android mobile devices will be a plus.
- Requirements analysis and clarification with BSA
- Taking part in solution design and developing new functionality
- Integration with other team services
- Support of the existing functionality, refactoring, bug fixing
- Paid training programs, language courses;
- Medical insurance, gym, lawyer support, etc.;
- Free parking spot at a guarded lot near the office;
- Wonderful office with the irresistible view;
- Jam-free roads to the office and back;
- Comfortable working hours 11-20;
- Great team events;
- Travel discounts;
- Variety of knowledge sharing opportunities.
Who we are:
We are Trinetix, one of the fastest growing technology companies on the market and unity of people with a passion for finding solutions and fulfilling business needs. If you share this passion, we invite you to join our team in order to tackle those challenges together. We promise you a productive working environment, smart and friendly colleagues, and plenty of tricky challenges to solve.