Do you want to help us to design and implement the company’s digital adoption initiatives, to ensure that our organization is getting the most out of our digital assets?
We are seeking a WalkMe Engineer to work in order to scope, design, develop and deploy our solutions on various platforms and applications.
If you are not familiar with WalkMe product at all, we’ll quickly teach you and provide with all needed materials to make sure you’re confident in your position.
- 1-3 years of implementation/professional services/solution engineering experience at a SaaS company;
- HTML, CSS, jQuery selectors experience — junior to middle level is required;
- UX/ UI Background is required;
- Must have a proven ability to independently manage several projects simultaneously and operate successfully under tight deadlines;
- Experience working in a deadline-driven environment, where attention to detail and the ability to multitask/prioritize a workload of competing priorities;
- A natural excitement and ability to learn technologies;
- Strong organizational skills with a high attention to detail;
- Excellent Quick learning and ability to adapt new technologies;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Intermediate + level of English;
- Team player / collaborative working style;
- WalkMe experience is an advantage, although not required.;
- Work closely with our teams to establish a deep understanding of Client goals and business objectives;
- Work directly with WalkMe software to scope, design, develop and deploy solutions on various platforms and applications;
- Manage the implementation of WalkMe’s digital adoption platform across the company’s digital assets;
- Assess needs and use cases, quickly design impactful and creative solutions, measure results, and iterate and improve to drive optimal outcomes;
- Seek feedback and obtain consensus across clients from project initiation through final approval;
- Ability to understand technical possibilities and limitations of the tools at your disposal in order to troubleshoot and maintain implementations over time. Explain technical issues to a variety of audiences, including enterprise architects, developers, and management;
- Ensure that WalkMe addresses the customer’s ultimate goals and needs.
What we offer:
- Paid training programs and English language courses;
- Medical insurance and sports program compensation;
- PE and legal support;
- Work from home with office essentials and support;
- Office availability upon request;
- Free parking onsite in a secure lot;
- Comfortable working hours;
- Travel discounts;
- Awesome team events and wide variety of knowledge sharing opportunities.
Who we are:
We are TRINETIX — a dynamic, rapidly growing technology organization with approximately 600 representatives in Europe, the United States, and Ukraine, who bring their passion, skill & innovation to ensure our organization provides products that meet the needs of our partners, and clients.
We offer IT solutions to business enterprises of various sizes and industries using the latest cutting edge technologies. We assist our clients and partners in improving work processes, making them more efficient, while keeping the essential objectives in focus. We serve and support various business entities, enterprises, and startups globally, to grow and stay competitive in the digital era. We achieve this incredibly important goal by efficiently implementing tech innovation, substantial professional expertise, and a solution-driven strategy.