Do you want to help us to design and implement the company’s digital adoption initiatives, to ensure that our organization is getting the most out of our digital assets?
We are seeking a WalkMe Builder to work in order to scope, design, develop and deploy our solutions on various platforms and applications.
If you are not familiar with WalkMe product at all, we’ll quickly teach you and provide with all needed materials to make sure you’re confident in your position.
- 1-3 years of implementation/professional services/solution engineering experience at a SaaS company;
- Must have a proven ability to independently manage several projects simultaneously and operate successfully under tight deadlines;
- Experience working in a deadline-driven environment, where attention to detail and the ability to multitask/prioritize a workload of competing priorities;
- A natural excitement and ability to learn technologies;
- UX Background is an advantage.;
- Strong organizational skills with a high attention to detail;
- Excellent Quick learning and ability to adapt new technologies;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Intermediate + level of English;
- Team player / collaborative working style;
- WalkMe experience is an advantage, although not required.;
- Work closely with our teams to establish a deep understanding of Client goals and business objectives;
- Work directly with WalkMe software to scope, design, develop and deploy solutions on various platforms and applications;
- Manage the implementation of WalkMe’s digital adoption platform across the company’s digital assets;
- Assess needs and use cases, quickly design impactful and creative solutions, measure results, and iterate and improve to drive optimal outcomes;
- Seek feedback and obtain consensus across clients from project initiation through final approval;
- Ability to understand technical possibilities and limitations of the tools at your disposal in order to troubleshoot and maintain implementations over time. Explain technical issues to a variety of audiences, including enterprise architects, developers, and management;
- Ensure that WalkMe addresses the customer’s ultimate goals and needs.
- Paid training programs, language courses;
- Medical insurance, gym, lawyer support, etc.;
- Free parking spot at a guarded lot near the office;
- Wonderful office with the irresistible view;
- Jam-free roads to the office and back;
- Comfortable working hours 11-20;
- Great team events;
- Travel discounts;
- Variety of knowledge sharing opportunities.
Who we are:
We are Trinetix, one of the fastest growing technology companies on the market and unity of people with a passion for finding solutions and fulfilling business needs. If you share this passion, we invite you to join our team in order to tackle those challenges together. We promise you a productive working environment, smart and friendly colleagues, and plenty of tricky challenges to solve.