We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, pro-active Technical Writer to join Trinetix Team.
You’ll be a part of our team that builds the customized audit system of client properties.
Our team consists of members (.NET, Front-End Devs, QAs, BSAs) that work cooperatively in a professional environment that encourages proactivity, positive attitude and collaboration. We provide mentoring to support professional development along with an opportunity to work independently and contribute new ideas.
- 2+ years of experience working in a technical writing position;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong attention to details;
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures;
- Able to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences;
- Experienced at creation and maintenance of information architecture;
- Skilled at content standardization and prioritization;
- Work with the team and individually to understand product capabilities and dependencies;
- Write functional specification from the scratch;
- Write technical documentation (API reference docs, architecture designs and diagram, etc.) from the scratch;
- Actualize functional specification and technical documentation after releases;
- Paid training programs, language courses;
- Medical insurance, gym, lawyer support, etc.;
- Free parking spot at a guarded lot near the office;
- Wonderful office with the irresistible view;
- Jam-free roads to the office and back;
- Comfortable working hours 11-20;
- Great team events;
- Travel discounts;
- Variety of knowledge sharing opportunities.
Who we are:
We are Trinetix, one of the fastest growing technology companies on the market and unity of people with a passion for finding solutions and fulfilling business needs. If you share this passion, we invite you to join our team in order to tackle those challenges together. We promise you a productive working environment, smart and friendly colleagues, and plenty of tricky challenges to solve.