Trinetix Product Design Team is an interdisciplinary creatively spirited team of self-driven millennials based in Kiev. We are powered by the creative environment, where ideas can come from anywhere and execution is everything.
As we grow fast, we’re looking for a Product Designer. With your unlimited imagination, our high production standards and business insights, we will give our client the best possible solution in development of cross-platform food delivery application.
There’s more to this job than producing great-looking, intuitive front end designs — working closely with a team of skilled designers and engineers, you will:
- Understand the goals of the project, the needs and behaviours of the target audiences and the types of content that will appear on the platform;
- Apply your understanding of user-centred design principles and usability issues;
- Have the confidence and communication skills to engage directly with clients — to understand their expectations and to present your decisions to them;
- Analyse real data, quantitative and qualitative research and usability testing;
- Research and communicate insights to help the team understand the customer problems we are solving;
- Explore multiple directions for the problems you are solving;
- Think how to strategically roll out your designs in small steps to validate your assumptions;
- Share work early and often and seek out constructive feedback from peers, product teams, client, and other stakeholders;
- Iterate on work based on the feedback you get from the team, and always participate in giving feedback to improve the work of the team as a whole;
- Work with Engineering to ensure a high-quality implementation;
- Work together with designers on other product teams to keep work consistent, as well as working towards raising the quality and improving processes and principles;
- Learn from functional groups with a vast array of backgrounds in design, engineering, product management, and business;
So... if you have a deep sense of curiosity, empathy, and adventure (excited, if you will) then get ready! What we offer — it’s for risk takers (brave hearts and crazy innovators) . You should be able to challenge the status quo for greater good. This is Trinetix. Where some see challenges, we see opportunities.
- 3+ years of digital interface visual and interaction design experience in delivering high-volume products;
- Experience and deep knowledge in designing applications for both mobile and web platforms focused on data, decision-making, and exploration;
- You’re a pragmatic, systematic, user-first thinker and problem solver with a passion for turning ideas that are based on quantitative and qualitative research findings into something simple, comprehensible, and not dumb;
- You’re organized, efficient and self-directed;
- With a strong knowledge of visual and technical accessibility and how it affects designs;
- Strong familiarity with web and mobile technologies and their impact on the feasibility of design solutions;
Still reading? Huh... Great! This is all about TX Product Design Team and some more... Together with software engineers we transform data collection and create a product that changes business outcomes. Our team spans across several offices to develop product, create design, and think tech — and all of that brings our clients a road to success.
- Paid training programs, language courses;
- Medical insurance, gym, lawyer support, etc.;
- Free parking spot at a guarded lot near the office;
- Wonderful office with the irresistible view;
- Jam-free roads to the office and back;
- Comfortable working hours 11-20;
- Great team events;
- Travel discounts;
- Variety of knowledge sharing opportunities;
Who we are:
We are Trinetix, one of the fastest growing technology companies on the market and unity of people with a passion for finding solutions and fulfilling business needs. If you share this passion, we invite you to join our team in order to tackle those challenges together. We promise you a productive working environment, smart and friendly colleagues, and plenty of tricky challenges to solve.