We are looking for a SQL Developer to join our team!
You’ll be working at the international projects for a company-provider of an audit, consulting and financial advisory from the USA.
The products we develop are: aggregators that collect information from open-source resources for auditors.
Our team consists of: Technical Delivery Manager, Business Systems Analyst, Application Architect, Developers, QA Engineers and Designers (up to 25 people).
• 3+ years of database development experience;
• Strong knowledge in MS SQL Server(starting with MS SQL 2008).
• Strong knowledge in writing and optimizing stored procedures using T-SQL;
• Deep understanding Isolation levels.
• Proficiency in ETL(starting with SSIS 2010).
• Experience with Agile development practices.
• Ability to work in a team and learn quickly
Desirable but not necessary:
• Knowledge in TFS, Git
• Data modeling, database optimization, supporting data migration process
• Writing and optimizing stored procedures
• Cooperation with a team of .NET Developers and QAs.
• Paid training programs, language courses;
• Medical insurance, gym, lawyer support, etc.;
• Free parking spot at a guarded lot near the office;
• Jam-free roads to the office and back;
• Comfortable working hours;
• Great team events;
• Travel discounts;
• Variety of knowledge sharing opportunities.
Who we are:
We are Trinetix, one of the fastest growing technology companies on the market and unity of people with a passion for finding solutions and fulfilling business needs. If you share this passion, we invite you to join our team in order to tackle those challenges together. We promise you a productive working environment, smart and friendly colleagues, and plenty of tricky challenges to solve.