As we grow fast, we’re looking for a Product Designer to be a part of the product team who are involved in developing an innovative chat-bot platform. The product will help to build different business solutions.
Here in the team, we stay grounded and practical and respect diversity in our community, thus are not seeking soldiers or so-called design ninjas. However, a good fit can be described as a designer who’s mature enough to handle product development routine and is flexible in choosing and changing (if needed) their toolset and approach, trustworthy and diligent. With this, we expect that a designer has great communication skills, lack of entitlement and a growth mindset with a touch of global perspective.
- 3+ years of digital interface (both visual and interaction) design proficiency;
- At least 1 year of which gained as a part of an international product development team;
- Familiarity with web and mobile technologies and their impact on the feasibility of design solutions;
- You are an autonomous and self-motivated problem solver, yet a good communicator and a team player (yes, we don’t see a contradiction here);
- You’re good at failing, admitting your mistakes, and you’re fast at recovery and learning from them;
- You’re active during a timeslot 11 pm to 8 pm, Mon to Fri.;
Benefits and Perks:
- Team of curious and appreciative people with a global mindset;
- “The best ideas win” kind of a culture;
- State-of-the-art office facility with a magnificent view over the Dnipro river;
- Partially paid training programs and language courses;
- Medical insurance, gym, parking, lawyer support.
Who we are:
Trinetix is one of the fastest-growing technology companies on the market, we are a community of people with the passion of pioneers and explorers, who dare to say yes to the toughest challenges of the field. If you share our passion, we invite you to join our team to tackle those challenges together.