We are looking for a UI/UX designer to join us for project-based work. The ideal candidate will possess natural artistic eye for detail, a curious mind, a fire for perfection, out-of-the-box thinking. Experience working in agile teams, with developers, other UI/UX designers and copywriters to concept, design, create and build web application UI. You understand the differences between UI and UX design. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
• Work closely with project leads to complete the information architecture and interface development processes
• Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
• Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
• Facilitate a consistent brand experience, making the digital products a visual fit with all other channels
• Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards. Stay current with UI market trends and have a keen sense where the UI you design should fall between cutting edge and conservative design.
• You must have at least 4 years of experience with design software and wireframe tools. Candidate will need to submit a portfolio of professional design projects that include work with web/mobile applications.
• Demonstrated experience in designing usable web-based interfaces for complex internal systems.
• Outstanding design skills in visual and interaction design, information architecture skills, and interactive prototyping, understanding of digital accessibility.
• A well-developed eye for detail
• Experience in collaboration with design and developer teams
• An ability to effectively manage time and deadlines across multiple workstreams.
• Determination to do what’s best for the user, product and brand, even if that conflicts with personal preferences
• At least Intermediate level of English
Advance to Head of Design Department. Responsible for art direction goals and contribution of innovative ideas with higher responsibility and higher salary range.
Latest gear, tools, and software
Health insurance with 100% premium covered
Flexible vacations & paid time off
Sporting events at your option
Variety of knowledge sharing opportunities
Who we are:
We are Trinetix, one of the fastest growing technology companies on the market and unity of people with a passion for finding solutions and fulfilling business needs. If you share this passion, we invite you to join our team in order to tackle those challenges together. We promise you a productive working environment, smart and friendly colleagues, and plenty of tricky challenges to solve.