We are looking for an experienced Data Architect to be a part of our Trinetix team for digital transformation projects. This is an exciting opportunity to work with cutting-edge AWS technologies and shape the data architecture of our Data Platform. As a Data Architect, you will play a critical role in designing, implementing, and optimizing data solutions using AWS services.
Our teams consist of: Technical Delivery Manager, Business Systems Analyst, Application Architect, Developers (dedicated FE and BE), QA Engineers and Designers (up to 20 people per team).
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business requirements and translate them into effective data architecture solutions.
- Design and develop scalable data models, data pipelines, and data integration processes using AWS Glue, PySpark, Athena, Redshift, Aurora, Step Functions, Lambdas, and other relevant AWS services
- Implement best practices for data governance, data quality, and data security.
- Optimize data storage, data access, and data processing to ensure high performance and cost efficiency.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including data engineers, data scientists, and software developers, to integrate data solutions into the overall technology landscape.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and advancements in AWS services and provide recommendations for their adoption.
- Extensive experience as a Data Architect(3+ years), preferably working with AWS technologies and services.
- Strong expertise in PySpark and familiarity with AWS Glue, Athena, Redshift, Aurora, Step Functions, Lambdas, and other relevant AWS services.
- Proven track record of designing and implementing scalable data architectures and data integration solutions.
- In-depth knowledge of data modeling concepts and techniques.
- Proficiency in SQL and data query optimization.
- Familiarity with data governance principles and practices.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication, collaboration and presentation abilities.
- Presentation skills.
- Advanced level of English.
Will be a plus:
- AWS certifications related to data and analytics.
- Experience with other AWS services such as S3, EMR, and DynamoDB.
- Knowledge of big data technologies like Hadoop and Spark.
- Understanding of DevOps principles and CI/CD pipelines.
What we offer:
- Paid training programs and English language courses;
- Medical insurance and sports program compensation;
- PE and legal support;
- Comfortable working hours.
Who we are:
We empower forward-thinking leaders to bring impactful ideas to digital reality through partnership, creativity, and innovation. Headquartered in the US, we are in the process of developing and implementing our expansion into a number of Global markets. Our business is going through transformational change, and this is an exceptional opportunity to join and influence a company that is breaking ground in evolving markets.
We are — trusted digital product partners to world-renowned enterprises and fast-growing businesses globally. We achieve this by efficiently implementing tech innovation, solid professional expertise, and a solution-driven approach. The result of our “hand-in-hand” work is innovative, customized software development and design solutions that put our clients miles ahead of the competition.